Containerised Generators ‘walk in’ Purpose built by PowerContinuity for large diesel generator sets with sound attenuating performance , built-in fuel tanks, automatic start, fully weather protected and secure.
Large Containerised Generators are each, ‘purpose built’ to achieve the specified optimum sound attenuation using a range of sound attenuating insulating materials and bespoke silencers.
PowerContinuity build containerised diesel generators ranging from 1100kVA to 2000 kVA and greater kVA. These can provide standby emergency power or prime continuous power within ISO containers/ bespoke steel or GRP containers, with noise dBA sound levels from 80dBA @ 1 metre down to as little as 50dBA @ 1 metre
Need a Containerised Generator Power Solution?
No problem, just call us on:-
0845 055 8455
We’re here to help
1100kVA to 2000kVA or larger in Containerised Generators can include:
- Weather Proof insulation container for European, Arctic, Desert or Marine conditions
- Double skinned skid mounted base fuel tank
Can be installed in combination with external fuel tanks up to 40,000 litres
- Latest auto and manual control panels
- Continuous running or standby emergency power systems
Remote Start or manual start
- Custom Built AMF ( Auto Mains Transfer Panels )
- Generator information integrated into your BMS (Building Management System)
- Stand alone
- Can be Synchronised with another generator
- Can be Synchronised with the Gird ( G59 )
- Low Noise levels
- Extended exhausts
- Remote radiators
- ‘Walk inside’ capability for service and maintenance
- Load bank connection points
- Fuel fill cabinet
- Should space be an issue please remember that the quieter
the containerised generator the larger the overall dimensions of the containerised generator, especially the length, which can be extended by up to 5 metres extra.
All built, positioned, installed at your UK location by PowerContinuity Systems
For more information on how bespoke containerised generators are built, click here.