What are Uninterruptible Power Supplies Transportation Systems ?
Having chosen a suitable location to suit the UPS system it is vital to survey the proposed transportation route, prior to delivery.
Even if the location chosen for the installation could in fact accommodate an additional three or four UPS, access to the area may prove problematic.
Check the access route:
- Is the site easily accessible by road?Bear in mind the size of the delivery vehicle and the equipment required to off-load the UPS.
- Are all doorways large enough for the UPS equipment and any transportation equipment to pass through?
- Ensure the equipment has access along the entire route.
- Check for soft or uneven surfaces?
- Are there any stairs between the off-loading point and the final location?
- When using a goods lift, check the lift has weight capacity.
- Ensure that site staff are aware the equipment is being delivered. Above all allow access along the route to be unhindered on the day of delivery.
Search – Knowledge Base