Woodward Control Panel Generator – User Guide
Woodward Control Panel Generator USER GUIDE explains
how to operate a Woodward DSC50 control panel in a generator
or in a remote Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) or AMF (Automatic mains transfer panel).
Manual / Automatic Operation of Woodward Control Panel Generator
To change between manual and automatic operation mode, press the button highlighted below.
Voltage / Frequency Measurements on a Woodward Control Panel Generator
To scroll through the operating values, use the scroll button . The image below shows you which operating value is displayed.
Fault Codes on the Control Panel
Woodward DSC50 control panel
The alarm code will show on the display as a two digit number followed by the letter A.
There are two types of alarm.
- Class B which is an Alarm only. This alarm will not interrupt the operation of the changeover panel
- Class F which is a Shutdown alarm. The Generator Circuit Breaker will be opened immediately and the engine will be stopped without cool down period.
The following are the possible alarm messages:
- 10 – Generator overfrequency
- 11 – Generator underfrequency
- 12 – Generator over-voltage
- 13 – Generator undervoltage
- 14 – Mains rotation field mismatch
- 30 – Start fail
- 31 – Unintended stop
- 40 – Maintenance hours
- 51 – Generator breaker close failure
- 52 – Generator breaker open failure
- 53 – Mains breaker close failure
- 54 – Mains breaker open failure
For more information please contact Power Continuity on 0845 055 8455. We’re here to help 24/7
Visit these pages too…..
Search – Knowledge Base