Open Set Diesel Generators for emergency standby power are manufactured and installed by PowerContinuity systems inside existing generator rooms or within ‘new build’ sites.
An open diesel generator set is exactly what it state – no sound attenuation – open.
PowerContinuity build openset diesel generators for standby emergency power with either skid mounted fuel base tank or fuelled from remote fuel tanks, your choice.
Here at PowerContinuity, we custom build openset generators from 20kVA to 2,000 kVA.
Noise levels an issue?
Depending on the intended location, noise may not be an issue.
On the other hand, Should you require sound attenuation to reduce the impact of the generator, we can noise control any of our generators either by an acoustic enclosure or by sound attenuation inside your plant building room.
Need an open set Generator Power System quotation?
No problem, just call us on:-
0845 055 8455
We’re here to help
Open set generators by PowerContinuity include:
- Double skinned skid mounted base fuel tank
- Latest auto and manual control panels
- Continuous running or standby emergency power systems
- Remote Start
- Custom Built AMF (Auto Mains Transfer Panels)
- Generator information integrated into your BMS (Building Management System)
- All built and positioned at your UK location by PowerContinuity Systems